Direct Mail and Print Advertising
As we do make a solid case for digital marketing and specialize in it, we also know that combining a precise social media campaign with direct mail pieces to these same customers can be a power way to bring even more customers into your business.
How would you like to be able to specifically target the customers within a 2 to 10-mile radius of your business with both a social media campaign and a beautiful direct mail piece with precise and exclusive offers to increase your customer base, revenues, and success and not have to spent thousands of dollars doing it? If your answer is yes, then we have a solution for you!!!
Here are the facts:
- Retailers, service shops, and restaurants see an increase of over 35% in customer traffic when using a direct mail and a digital media campaign together
- This equates to a 63% increased response rate and 60% increase in ROI
- Direct mail is read or opened 3 times more than email
- 90% of direct mail gets opened and read compared to 23% of emails (including friends and family)
- The average life of an email is 17 seconds, the average life of a direct mail piece is over 2 weeks and longer when there is a strong coupon
- Oversized direct mail pieces last the longest
- Small business website visits increase over 68% with a consistent direct mail program with their local customers
- 98% of Americans check and go through their mail on a daily basis
These and other reasons are why a beautiful full color direct mail piece that has a strong call to action repeated over a 3, 6, or 12-month campaign can change the success of your business for years to come. If you combine this with a simple digital media campaign through your web site and social media, you can significantly change your future for the better. For the right businesses we love to tie a Direct Mail piece together with our Social Media Birthday program to greatly increase your customer count and increase revenue.
Contact us today for a no-obligation in-person or zoom consultation. We would love to get to know you better and see if we can help your business grow.